January 3, 2008

Being Naughty

I've always had a naughty side, but I've had to keep it under control. It wasn't until I went to college that I began to explore my sexuality and all things related to it. I want this blog to be a place where I can share those discoveries and make some new ones too. I've just scratched the surface of my sexuality and have found that I like the scratching!

Through some very friendly encouragement, I've decided that I want this blog to be a place where I can share freely what turns me on, explore the desires I have, ask about things I want to know, and post some photos and writings. I'm still not quite sure how I want this whole sharing process to go so please bear with me as I figure it out. After a lot of years of keeping this side of myself under wraps, I'm having some trouble getting started. Anyone else ever had this problem?!




6 comments:

Rae said...

Don't worry, I had a very similar problem...I wasn't quite comfortable getting too sexual on mine. Just start slow I guess...a little sex here and there, and you'll be surprised how easy it is to talk about pretty soon!

Edtime Stories said...

The blogworld can be a comfortable place to expand you mind and let your thoughts run free. Perhaps answering questions at first, as support grows so will your adventurous size. Good luck.

Naughty said...

Hi there, glad to see you've decided to explore, stick around :D

And Rae is magnificent, but you already knew that!

Naughty Girl said...

Rae: I know it will come in time. Thanks for hanging in there with me as this gets up and going!

Ed: I'm sure you're right. And expanding and pushing myself is what I'm here for!

Naughty Guy: Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure I'll be here for a while!

Mike Stewart said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of erotic blogging darlin'! As smart and as sexy as you are, as well as you write...well this should be good!!! I can't wait to see what develops here but I'm sure it will get many a "rise" out of me...if you know what I mean and I think you do! Cheers!

Mike

Anonymous said...

wow loved to read it